GXG UK: Special pricing for Frankfurt Listed firms moving to the GXG Markets, LSE, or PLUS Markets
If you are listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and want to move to another European Exchange that is tradable for your shareholders, you should be considering the GXG Markets by going to (http://www.gxguk.com)
The GXG OTC Markets does not require a “prospectus” therefore Open Market First Quotation listings can easily convert their listing to the new exchange. The following is what we can offer you on the GXG Markets:
- Due diligence and sponsorship of your company onto the GXG Markets, Stuttgart, and London Stock Exchange
- Access to an FSA regulated Financial Advisor for the UK Markets for equity placements through IFXBG http://www.ifxbg.com
- Access to Trading through the International stock broker RST Capital (www.rstcapital.com)
- Access to a Luxembourg approved securitization company for bond and debt placements
- Access to prospectus and information memorandum writers
With our professional team, we can list firms on GXG, London Stock Exchange, PLUS markets, Frankfurt Entry Standard, Euronext, and Luxembourg.
Our consortium has over 10 billion euro in financing available of which qualified listing clients can access our Bank. Our firm owns a registered Bank, a registered Brokerage House, a UK Financial Advisory regulated by the FSA, and a team of Lawyers and Audiors who work for you and guide you through the process.
Find-out why the GXG Markets is one of the hottest, fastest, easiest listing market for SME’s trying to go public in Europe. Get a free Pre-Valuation on the value of your company and a Free due-diligence to ensure your firm can list!
Contact us today! Info@gxguk.com or contact the advisory directly at email@example.com.
If you are looking to trade shares on the GXG markets, Frankfurt Stock Exchange, London Stock Ex